IEC 156 High Voltage Dielectric Oil Tester
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-5,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $1,000-5,000/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Units|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SXIJJ
- Maxcapacity: <1000KN
- Load Way: Electronic Load
- Display: LCD
- Weight: 0-100Kg
- Oil Cylinder Position: Under
- Oil Cups: 1,3,6
- Transport Package: Plywood Case
- Origin: Wuhan, China
- Type: Universal Testing Machine
- Accuracy Grade: 0.5
- Loading Method: Dynamic Load
- Control: Computer Control
- Power Source: AC 110V/220V at Customized
- Voltage Range: AC0~80kv, 0~100kv
- Trademark: Sansion
- Specification: ISO9001 SGS
- HS Code: 9030899090
Keywords: Oil Dielectric Strength Tester
Oil Breakdown Tester
Transformer Oil Dielectric Strength Tester
SXOT-II conforms to international standard IEC-156 and national standard GB507-86, can be used for power frequency dielectric break down test on the transformer oil, capacitor oil, electric device, insulation tool, electric manufacturer and etc. It's widely used in the fields of power system, petroleum, chemical industry, railway station, power station, electric manufacturer and etc.
√ Self detecting function. The regulator could return to zero start automatically.
√ Controlled by micro computer, easy to operate.
√ Build-in printer.
√ Automatic magnetic bar stir, to eliminate uneven and bubble of oil.
√ The user could select the test times, static stirring time, sound/light alarm continuously printing or stop printing.
The equipment to match the standard IEC 156, and the instrument is fully automatic type.
- Power supply: AC 200V-240V ,50HZ ±5%
- Test voltage: : AC 0~100KV
- Limitation current: 5mA
- Test precision: 1%
- Voltage boosting rate: 2KV/s±10%
- Presetting: 1-9 times
Static time: 0-10 minutes 39 seconds
- Environmental temperature: 0-35ºC
- Relative humidity: ≤75%RH
- Power: 300VA
- Electrodes Gap Size: 2.5mm
- Volume: 420×320×325mm
- Weight: 28KG
More information, please kindly contact with us, we can customize the suitable test set according your requirements and give you the best quotation. Thank you!